- 2 L of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 200 g of No.1 Elbow Pasta La Moderna®
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 small diced red apples
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 12 thin slices of turkey breast ham
- Heat the water with the salt in a pot until it boils.
- Immediately add the No.1 Elbow Pasta La Moderna® and cook until it is al dente; check the cooking times indicated on the package.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together half of the cooked pasta (reserve the rest for future use), the yogurt, honey, diced apple, and black pepper.
- Roll up the turkey breast ham and fill them with the prepared mixture.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.