- 1/2 box of Penne Rigate Golden Harvest®
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 15g thyme
- 250g mushrooms
- 1 head cauliflower
- 15g flat-leaf parsley
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 1 Meyer lemon
- 20g Parmesan cheese
- In a pot, bring 2 liters of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add the Penne Rigate from Golden Harvest® and cook for 11-13 minutes until al dente. Drain and reserve 2 tablespoons of cooking water.
- Finely chop the garlic, onion, and slice the mushrooms thinly. Cut the cauliflower and sweet potato into small pieces.
- In a pan, heat some oil and sauté the onion, garlic, and thyme until they begin to brown.
- Add the sweet potato, cook for 5 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cauliflower. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Using a fork, mash the cauliflower until it is completely crumbled. Add the Parmesan cheese and then the ricotta. Season with salt, pepper, and the juice of half a lemon.
- Add the Penne Rigate from Golden Harvest® to the pan and sauté to incorporate the sauce and pasta. Add a little water. Serve and garnish with finely chopped parsley.