- 2 L of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 200 g of Moño Mediano La Moderna® pasta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 of onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 cups of baby arugula, washed and sanitized
- 1 cup of black beans, cooked in unsalted water (without broth)
- 1/3 cup of toasted and chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 sage leaves
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Heat the water with salt until it boils.
- Immediately add the Moño Mediano La Moderna® pasta and cook until it is tender on the outside and firm on the inside.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion and garlic until they soften.
- Add the arugula and continue sautéing until it softens.
- Incorporate the rest of the ingredients along with the pasta and cook for two minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.