- 200 g of La Moderna® Munition Pasta
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup of chopped mint leaves
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber
- Juice of two lemons
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ripe but firm avocados
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked pasta, parsley, mint, tomato, cucumber, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, cut the avocados in half, remove the skin and seed.
- Fill the avocado halves with the pasta salad and serve cold, accompanied by lime and baked corn tostadas.