- 2 L of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 200 g of Spaghetti La Moderna®
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup of pitted green olives
- A pinch of black pepper
- 4 tbsp. of lightly chopped caramelized walnuts
- 2 tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese
- Bring salted water to a boil in a tall pot.
- Immediately add Spaghetti La Moderna® and cook until tender on the outside and firm on the inside.
- Drain and set aside.
- Pour oil into a hot pan and brown the garlic.
- Add the pasta and olives; mix and enhance the flavor with pepper.
- Serve the pasta with the caramelized walnuts and grated parmesan cheese.