- 2 L of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 200 g of Elbow No.1 La Moderna®
- 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth
- 1 cup of white corn kernels
- 12 mushrooms, quartered
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 epazote leaves, washed and disinfected
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Heat the water and salt in a tall pot until boiling.
- Immediately add the Elbow No.1 La Moderna® and cook until it is al dente (soft on the outside and firm on the inside); check the cooking times marked on the packaging.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat the chicken broth in a pot with the vegetables and epazote leaves.
- Cook until the vegetables begin to soften, approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook for two more minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.