- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 200 g of Dinosaurios KIDS! La Moderna® pasta
- 3 quartered tomatoes
- 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth
- 2 small diced carrots
- 1/2 cup of yellow corn kernels
- 5 washed, disinfected, and chopped spinach leaves
- 1/2 cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1 pinch of salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of small diced fresh cheese
- Heat a pot, pour the oil and cook the Dinosaurios KIDS! La Moderna® pasta, stirring constantly, until lightly golden.
- Blend the tomatoes with some of the chicken broth, strain, pour into the pot, and bring to a boil.
- 3Add the remaining broth and carrots.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes and add the rest of the vegetables and chicken; adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Increase the heat and let it boil.
- Serve in glass jars, add cheese cubes.