- 200 g of spiral pasta from La Moderna®
- 2 large red peppers
- 3 tbsp of virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp of finely chopped fresh basil or 1/4 cup of fresh parsley
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Roast the peppers until the skin is charred and blistered. Turn them over to ensure that the entire surface is blackened. While still hot, put them in a large plastic bag. Seal it well and let them sweat for 20 minutes to easily remove the toasted skin. Remove the seeds and slice them into thin strips of 5 cm. Drizzle a little of the virgin olive oil on them and set them aside.
- Cook the spiral pasta from La Moderna® according to the instructions on the package and drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the basil and garlic for a minute over low heat. Add the peppers and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle additional olive oil and season over low heat to develop the flavor.
- Mix the pasta well with the seasoning and add one or two chopped basil or parsley leaves.