- 200 g of La Moderna® Spaghetti.
- 500 g of frozen mussels.
- 8 large, peeled shrimp.
- 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- 1 tbsp of dried red pepper flakes.
- 1/2 cup of white wine.
- 3 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic and green chili flakes in the olive oil.
- Add the mussels, shrimp, and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine, increase the heat, let it evaporate, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the La Moderna® Spaghetti according to the package instructions and drain.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan, stir-fry for 2 minutes over low heat, and serve hot. Garnish with chopped parsley.