- 1/2 box Golden Harvest® Rotini
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 20g basil
- 1 eggplant
- 200g canned tomato
- 80g ricotta cheese
- In a pot, bring 2 liters of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add Golden Harvest® Rotini and cook for 11-13 minutes until al dente. Drain and reserve 2 tablespoons of cooking water.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, separate the basil leaves from the stems and finely chop the latter. Cut the eggplant into 2 cm slices.
- In a pan, heat olive oil, add onion, garlic, and basil stem, cook for 7 minutes.
- In another pan over medium heat with a teaspoon of olive oil, fry the eggplant.
- Add peeled tomato and eggplant to the pan with the onion, add basil leaves, and season with salt and pepper. Add cooked Golden Harvest® Rotini and mix well.
- Serve and top with ricotta cheese, garnish with fresh basil leaves.