- 2 L of water
- A pinch of salt
- 200 g of Spiral La Moderna®
- 2 teaspoons of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of pizza sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of sliced pepperoni
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Heat the water with the salt in a tall pot until it boils.
- Immediately add the Spiral La Moderna® and cook it until it is al dente (soft on the outside and firm on the inside); check the cooking times marked on the package.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and place it in a lightly buttered circular baking dish.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the pasta and spread it out as if it were a pizza, then add the cheese and finally the pepperoni slices.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 5 more minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve hot out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite salad.