- 500 g of Penne Rigate De Luigi
- 350 g of chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 red peppers, sliced into strips
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- Fine ground black pepper
- In a pan, fry the garlic, chicken, rosemary, peppers, and mushrooms in olive oil.
- Add the white wine, let it evaporate, add salt and black pepper, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cook the Penne Rigate De Luigi according to the instructions on the package and drain.
- Mix the pasta with the seasoning while still hot.