- 2 L of water
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 200 g of Elbow Pasta No.4 La Moderna®
- 2 semi-thick slices of smoked pork bacon (60 g), diced
- 3 cups of Brussels sprouts, halved and blanched
- 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon of paprika
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- Heat the water with salt in a pot until it boils.
- Immediately add the Elbow Pasta No.4 La Moderna® and cook until al dente.
- Drain and set aside.
- Fry the bacon in a hot pan, add the Brussels sprouts and sauté for a couple of minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the cooked pasta, parsley, paprika, and black pepper.
- Mix thoroughly and serve on a platter.