- 200 g of Fettuccine La Moderna®
- 3 beef filet medallions
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 ml white tequila
- 300 ml cream
- Salt and pepper
- Season the medallions with oil, dried thyme, salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a pan, fry the garlic and tequila in one tablespoon of olive oil for three minutes.
- Add the cream, season, stir until obtaining a smooth sauce and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- In a hot pan, fry the medallions to the desired doneness.
- Cook the Fettuccine La Moderna® according to the instructions on the package and drain.
- Mix the hot pasta with the tequila sauce and serve with the medallions.