- 2 L of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 200 g of Fettuccine La Moderna®
- 1 teaspoon of canola oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 fresh chiles de árbol, julienned
- 200 g of Spanish chorizo, sliced thickly
- 2 tablespoons of red wine
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- A pinch of black pepper
- Blend the ingredients until you get an emulsion.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mix well, and serve immediately.
- Immediately add the Fettuccine La Moderna® to the boiling water and cook according to the package’s cooking time.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the onion and chile.
- Add the chorizo and cook until slightly browned; add the wine and wait for the liquid to evaporate.
- Add the pasta, spinach, and pepper; mix and remove from heat.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.