- 200 g of La Moderna® Cheese Elbow Macaroni
- 1 cup of cooked peas
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped cooked broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 slices of bacon, cut lengthwise
- Cook the La Moderna® Cheese Elbow Macaroni according to the package instructions.
- Mix the elbow macaroni with the peas and broccoli.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a cupcake pan with olive oil.
- Place a slice of bacon in each cupcake space, covering the circumference and securing with a toothpick.
- Fill with the cheese elbow macaroni mixture and bake for 15 minutes or until the surface turns golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Unmold and serve with your favorite salad.